Sunday, January 24, 2010

Hey look, I joined the aughts!

As I am about to embark on a whole new chapter of life and ministry with fam in Massachusetts I thought it might be a good time for me to take a stab at this whole 'blogging' thing.
Seriously, I have felt like I should be doing this for a while, but just didn't have the slightest clue what I could put up here that might be of interest to anyone else.
I am still not sure that I have anything 'interesting' for anyone else to read, but I am going to take a shot at it anyway. This will mostly be a space for me post sermon transcripts, prayers of particular poignancy (to me at least), random thoughts and other musings about life, fatherhood, ministry and the adventure of (trying to) following God's call.
Come along, share your thoughts and maybe this can even be a place where meaningful conversation can happen.

In Christ,

Chip

No comments:

Post a Comment